Q : Do you need to heat the soup up before eating?
A : The soup is pre-cooked and does not need to be heated up.
Q : What are the benefits of chia seeds?
A : Chia seeds have the following benefits:
• Make your heart stronger. The American Heart Association recommends eating chia seeds regularly as they are rich in nutrients which help regulate blood flow.
• Chia seeds contain calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and protein which make bones and teeth strong and prevent osteoporosis.
• Chia seeds make you look younger because they contain more antioxidants, minerals and vitamins than berries, gram for gram.
• Chia seeds are good for diabetes because they are a good source of dietary fiber that helps prevent blood sugar spike. They are also low in digestible carbs and are also an anti-inflammatory in nature.
• Chia seeds provide the brain with ALA omega fatty acids, 3 and 6. These fatty acids can increase memory, nourish the brain and the nervous system, and reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke.
• Chia seeds are a good source of soluble fiber that helps ease constipation.
• The omega 3 fats in chia seeds help counter inflammation by producing natural anti-inflammatory compounds called prostaglandins.
• Chia seeds have low calorie and can absorb up to 10-12 times their weight in water. Therefore, they are ideal for weight control.
Q : What are the health benefits of Dr. Ong-ard chicken lean soup with chia seeds
- Dr. Ong-ard chicken lean soup with chia seeds
A : Dr. Ong-ard chicken lean soup with chia seeds is full of protein and low in fat. It is a healthy meal. It has no sugar added, and contains numerous essential vitamins and minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, and vitamin A. It helps control weight and increases muscle capacity and muscle mass so that you can exercise longer. It makes bones and teeth stronger. It makes your heart stronger and reduces cell inflammation and the risk of cancer. It provides 90 calories, helps ease constipation, contains omega 3 fatty acid which helps regulate blood flow, and nourishes the brain. It contains magnesium, L-carnosine, and anserine which help protect the skin from external damage, regulates cellular regeneration and repair; improve physical performance and muscle gain; brain blood flow and memory function. The soup has low cholesterol, only 15 mg. or 5% of recommended daily intake.
- Dr. Ong-ard lean salmon soup with chia seeds.
A : Salmon is rich in omega 3 fatty acid, protein, vitamins and minerals. It helps reduce triglycerides and the risk of heart disease and stroke. It nourishes the nervous system and the brain. It reduces inflammation caused by osteoarthritis; maintains and strengthens cell membranes; improves vision, nourishes the retina, reduces the risk of dry eyes and age-related macular degeneration; reduces the risk of cancers, particularly colorectal cancer and breast cancer; reduces hair loss and promotes hair growth.
Q : Who should eat Dr. Ong-ard soup?
A : It is suitable for people of all ages, including the elderly and patients who need recuperative care.
Q : How do you store the soup?
A : It can be stored in room temperature. There is no need for refrigeration. Once opened, all the soup in the pouch should be eaten.
Q : Is it safe to eat the soup for a long period of time?
A : Yes, it is safe to eat the soup for a long period of time. However, you should also do some exercise regularly to stay healthy.
Q : Food intolerance information.
A : The soup contains milk.
Q : What if I need additional information?
A : Additional information is available in the following channels: Dr. Ong-ard Facebook, Line id: @298khwu, and Tel. 062-441-2199.