Dr. Ong-ard lean soups with chia seeds and selected vegetables contain protein, fiber, low fats. The soups are delicious and convenient to prepare. They are best for each age, including the elderly and patients needing recuperative nutrition.
• Ideal for each age
• Good as breakfast or during rush time
• Protein and energy for good health
• No sugar added, low sodium
• Low cholesterol
Salmon lean soup with chia seeds
Salman is one of the best health foods in the world. The American Heart Association recommends eating two servings of salmon per week. Salmon is high in omeraga-3 fatty acids, protein, vitamins and minerals which help prevent, delay, or alleviate numerous diseases.
1. Reduces the risk of heart disease and stroke, nourishes the nervous system and the brain
2. Reduces inflammation caused by osteoarthritis
3. Maintains and strengthens cell membranes.
4. Improves vision, nourishes the retina, reduces the risk of dry eyes and age-related macular degeneration
5. Reduces the risk of cancers, particularly colorectal cancer and breast cancer
6. Reduces hair loss and promotes hair growth
Key product features
• 110 calories or 6% of recommended intake
• Protein from salmon
• 3.5g fat or 5% of recommended intake
• 4g fiber or 16% of recommended intake
• 260 mg sodium or 13% of recommended intake
• No sugar added
• Chia seeds which are 20% fiber
• Low cholesterol
• Protein to build and repair tissues
• Omega 3 to lower triglycerides to prevent heart disease and stroke
• EPA and DHA to nourish brain and increase memory
• Nourishes retina
• Full of vitamin B
• Vitamin B12
• Vitamin B6
• Vitamin B1
• Vitamin B2
• Vitamin B3
• Vitamin B5
• Vitamin B9
What are the benefits of chia seeds?
A. Chia seeds have the following benefits:
• Make your heart stronger. The American Heart Association recommends eating chia seeds regularly as they are rich in nutrients which help regulate blood flow.
• Chia seeds contain calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and protein which make bones and teeth strong and prevent osteoporosis.
• Chia seeds make you look younger because they contain more antioxidants, minerals and vitamins than berries, gram for gram.
• Chia seeds are good for diabetes because they are a good source of dietary fiber that helps prevent blood sugar spike. They are also low in digestible carbs and are also an anti-inflammatory in nature.
• Chia seeds provide the brain with ALA omega fatty acids, 3 and 6. These fatty acids can increase memory, nourish the brain and the nervous system, and reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke.
• Chia seeds are a good source of soluble fiber that helps ease constipation.
• The omega 3 fats in chia seeds help counter inflammation by producing natural anti-inflammatory compounds called prostaglandins.
• Chia seeds have low calorie and can absorb up to 10-12 times their weight in water. Therefore, they are ideal for weight control.